Update contact information and member details by following these simple steps. To learn more about an overview of other general details to update, please review the following help article .
Updating Account Details
To update existing member accounts, follow the below steps.
- Find or search for the member that needs to be updated. Once found, select the "edit" icon marked as a pencil icon to the right of the member name.
- From the top bar menu, you'll see that the "General" details which will show fields including contact information, password details, billing address, shipping address and much more.
- To update general contact information update the appropriate fields.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, select and click on the "Update Member" button to the bottom of the screen
Previewing Access As A Specific Member
If you'd like to preview what a specific member sees when logged into your dashboard, follow the below steps.
- Click "Manage Members"
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the name of the member you'd like to edit or preview
- Click on "Login as this Member"
- From there you will be redirected to the dashboard of what the customer sees. Keep in mind you will need to logout and log back in to your admin account to make further changes.
Resend Welcome Email
If a member has lost their username or simply needs to reset their password, you can trigger a new welcome email reminder!
- Click on "Manage Members" on the left hand side of the panel
- Click on the button "Resend welcome email to member"
For more information about Managing Members, please review the related help article. If you have further questions or need further support - please send us a question via our support channels.